How To Remove A Like On Facebook
How to delete Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply listed below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll completely to the bottom up until you discover the area „ likes".
3. Make sure you've selected „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will offer you a list of all your likes as ceramic tiles with sneak peek photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How you can Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does numerous things. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, revealing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends a notification to whoever posted the Status. Third, if one more user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll additionally receive alerts. Remove the like from another person's Status update if you clicked the "Like" button accidentally or want to remove it for one more reason. You can also eliminate your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if another customer has actually liked it.
Eliminate Your "Like" from another Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as enter the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field at the top of the display.
2. Click the person on the list that appears.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link below the Status.
Eliminate Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook as well as click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Locate the Status upgrade that you desire to remove in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade as well as click on the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to validate your selection.