How To Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you want to share the post with. You could repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you own or as a personal message to another individual.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to prefer to exclude certain individuals or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, yet uses the possibility to contribute to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts may not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit score to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post includes personal info, the user may not want the post shared with any individual outside their very own circle of friends.