How To Reset Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down list, both of which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username and also networks, the majority of which could just be altered a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to enable or disable settings like login alerts as well as approvals, along with application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for how you can be found on Facebook and by whom, in addition to exactly how others can interact with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that appear beside your wanted settings to earn and also confirm changes. Readjust the target market selector tool where available to assign how you share your web content and just how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook alerts you about activity that concerns you. The "View" and also "Edit" alternatives allow you to earn and also validate any adjustments. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook members use. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for specific apps or click the "X" to eliminate an app entirely.