How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Profile
Method 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already visited, you will certainly need to be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have actually created-- things like groups, follower web pages, company pages, and so on. To obtain to among these pages, click the little arrow in the leading right of your major feed display (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the very same menu. See our article on creating a local business page for more details.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you have actually produced, start inputting a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could additionally put media right into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside the blue as well as white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and time. In the window that appears, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment and also making use of the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You must schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to publish instantly at the date and also time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.