How To See Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just adhere to these steps as well as you will certainly do well in discovering Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who viewed my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, as well as you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed exposing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have set up the particular Extension.
Guidebook Method To View Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your full checklist of friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who visits your profile routinely! If you like this short article please share with your good friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.