How To Setup A Facebook Account For Your Business
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and also click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that enable you to add different kinds of info. For example, a Local Business of Location' might have opening up times. You can alter this later.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the kind. You will then be sent a verification e-mail so make sure you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Just adhere to the motivates to finish the Page. You could likewise miss this process in the meantime or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account may be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict personnel task while on Facebook.
- Decrease the threat entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and do not intend to Create one.
What can (and cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both primary feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes posting to your Pages (consisting of events, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages as well as various other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can't do that you can if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not comment on other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can not change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you can not use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or handle any kind of Facebook Teams.