How To Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you want to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you own or as a private message to an additional customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to omit specific people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't required, however uses the opportunity to add to the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you desire to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit rating to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific customer, guarantee you have consent to do so. If the post consists of personal information, the customer might not want the post shown anyone outside their very own circle of friends.