How To Tell If Someone Is Following You On Facebook
Below's just how you could check:
- Most likely to the Friends' tab on your Facebook account page after that most likely to Followers in the sub-tab to see the details Followers. You could also do this for other profiles if the privacy settings on that profile enable you to.
- If you're not straight able to see the Followers tab, hover your computer mouse over the More tab and also Followers need to appear listed below. Click that as well as you'll be where the above photo shows.
- In case you want to see the total variety of Followers as well as see it quicker, you can most likely to the profile as well as see it in the Introduction.
Login to your Facebook account and go to your account. The second arrow down should in fact give the number of Followers you have. Yet in some cases its missing. So allow's move on to following step.
Click the drop down switch displayed in the picture listed below.
It must give you something like the picture below. Currently click on settings as shown below.
After clicking on settings a web page something similar to this will turn up. Currently click Public Posts. As shown below.
After step 4, you need to have something like this before you. In the image revealed Below, inside the red box area you could locate your Magic Followers number prior to your name.
If not, simply follow the picture bellow.
- Go top right of your Fb account, click settings.
- Scroll to Followers, click it.
- Now you will see Fan settings of your Fb account.
- If you do not allow your Follower Alternative, do as I noted on the image.