How To Untag Facebook Photo
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the web page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe photo situated at the top left of page).
2. Click the notification consisting of information regarding the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the right notification, click on the image link as well as it will certainly reroute you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the image, click "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a listing of Options discussing why you wish to eliminate the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bugging me, etc.) will appear. Select the appropriate one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully removed the tag from the image and it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name detailed in the top-right edge of the screen. If the provided name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also choose your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company page will certainly load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel up until you see the name as well as address of your company provided under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface images you have submitted. Click the picture consisting of the tag you want to eliminate, as well as it will immediately increase the size of. A listing of all the identified individuals appears to the right of the picture.
4. Relocate your computer mouse over the name of the person you wish to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.