How To Untag A Picture On Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe photo located at the top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of details concerning the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you find the appropriate notification, click the photo web link as well as it will certainly reroute you to the taged picture.
4. At the end of the photo, click on "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a checklist of Options clarifying why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the suitable one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively removed the tag from the photo as well as it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Someone You Tagged on a Wall Surface Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name detailed in the top-right corner of the display. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and select your service name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your company listed under your cover picture. Click the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your company address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall images you have uploaded. Click on the image including the tag you desire to get rid of, and it will instantly expand. A list of all the identified people shows up to the right of the image.
4. Relocate your computer mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.