How To Write A Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to post. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content into the post box. You could likewise add a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you intend to add even more to your post, click among the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select an image or video from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to tag in the post. Labelled Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.