Have you ever experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Internet. If you wish to utilize Skype on Android, below is exactly what you ought to do:
Login Skype Using Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the telephone number or e-mail address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to instantly visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.