So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that may develop. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you how to check the security before you even publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post Facebook To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't watched it currently, don't enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will probably simply annoy your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a globe icon. This indicates that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are alright, simply choose the LINK in the web browser as well as copy it. Because you are on the web page devoted to this specific video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you want to shorten the web link on your own, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and after that connected to your Twitter account.