Now you can make a photo comment rather than just standard text, or post both a text comment and a photo to highlight it. Whatever picture you decide to publish shows up in the list of comments under the post to which it refers.
Post Photo Comment Facebook
This is a specifically great function to have for birthday celebrations and also other holiday desires since photos usually state more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you needed to submit a picture someplace on the web and afterwards put the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and not as simple as it is now.
Ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are slightly various depending on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Go into any type of message, if you want, and then click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook application and after that:
- Faucet comment under the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the online keyboard.
- Get in a message comment and tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Select the image you want to comment with then touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your tool to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this approach to send picture comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop computer website, yet instead the mobile internet site:
-Tap Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the offered text box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Picture or Picture Collection to choose the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.