Scheduling Facebook Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will have to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have developed-- things like groups, follower pages, business pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the small arrow in the leading right of your main feed display (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on developing a small company page for additional information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually developed, start inputting a standing update in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
Now, you could likewise put media into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow next to the blue and white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and also time. In the window that turns up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the time as well as making use of the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You should arrange your post at least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-All times describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be set up to upload instantly at the date and time you have actually given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.