Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Web. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, here is just what you need to do:
Skype Login With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or e-mail address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to give Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, as well as access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also approve Skype's terms of usage. Check out the Skype regards to use, and afterwards click I agree - proceed. Skype will make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.