Who Sees My Facebook
It is simple. Simply follow these actions and also you will certainly succeed in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on method to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be displayed exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only show those visitors Who currently have mounted the Extension.
Guidebook Method To Check Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the right corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge checklist of account IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete list of buddies.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We hope you learnt Who sees your profile regularly! If you similar to this post please show to your good friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.