Change Name Of Facebook Business Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to evaluate and also approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your inquiry could be included in the frequently asked questions area.