Connect Facebook Group To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and can pick exactly what sort of material you wish to share by clicking on packages.
Below you can determine how much info you wish to show Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're ready! Currently you'll be able to merely publish a status update in Facebook that will certainly save you from having to login to both solutions and also post two separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will automatically abbreviate your post with an automatically created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.