Connecting A Facebook Page to Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as can choose what kind of material you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you could make a decision what does it cost? details you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to just upload a condition update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both services and also upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately abbreviate your blog post with an instantly produced brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" option as well as choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.