Connecting Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also could select just what type of content you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Below you could determine how much info you wish to show Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to merely post a status update in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both services and publish two separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly trim your message with an automatically produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.