If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Deleting A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us know about it in the comments.