Facebook Block User From Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and also click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could check out a list of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and select "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the individual to access your page again.
Bonus offer: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: