Facebook How To Schedule Posts
Approach 1: Desktop Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly should be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for pages you have created-- points like teams, fan pages, organisation pages, and so forth. To get to one of these pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually produced.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on creating a local business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could also insert media right into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow next to heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date as well as time. In the home window that turns up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the time and also using the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to upload immediately at the day and time you have actually offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.