Facebook How To Untag
Erasing the post
1. Situate the story you want to eliminate a tag from and also float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil symbol as well as pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Gain access to the original post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post again without the tags.
Get Rid Of Photo Tags
1. Locate the photo with the tagged person you wish to get rid of and click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the end of the picture.
3. Hover over the person's name you want to eliminate from the picture and also pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for every picture you wish to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also confirm that you want to eliminate the tagged pictures.
Idea: You can eliminate your own tag from any image or post by floating over the tale, choosing the Pencil icon and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu icon.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're handling a lot of posts, you can do something else that's not so taxing:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you want to untag yourself from, and also click the Edit button beside them on the right.
- After that, click on "Report/Remove Tag"