The error: You will certainly aim to launch the Facebook app on your android smartphone customarily and afterwards you will be confronted with the error: can't connect Tap to retry with the picture of what appears to be a grey cloud with a frown on its face.also whatever you do Facebook will not connect in spite of other apps have the ability to connect to the internet on the very same phone.
Facebook Not Connecting To Server
How to Deal with cannot connect Tap to retry Facebook App?
To fix this concern and also eliminate the error that you are seeing after that try the following fix
1. See to it you are detached from the internet.
2. Most likely to settings, apps and afterwards look for the Facebook App.
3. Next off go to storage space and clear cache and clear data. Next force stop the App.
4. Reboot your phone, link to the internet and then after this relaunch the application as well as login once again.
Your phone needs to login no issue and the trouble should be taken care of.
1. Boot your phone right into Android recovery as revealed below.
2. Clear the Cache Partition of your gadget.
3. Reboot and permit phone to startup as normal.
4. Try attaching to Facebook.
Why did this Deal with Job?
Damaged cache for application could take place after a long period of time of use and affect the ability of the Application to work well. This could after that consequently triggered internet connection issues in Internet dependent apps such as Facebook and also various other issues. All we did was to clear the old cache and also as you saw this fixed the issue with the app connecting.
I do hope you repaired your problem as well as if not you could relate your specific situation listed below and also I make sure I should have the ability to suggest various other solutions or among my viewers may make valuable ideas. Likewise do take the time to share this article if you discovered it helpful at all.