Facebook Private Photos
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The image has to be one that you uploaded, not just among you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally resembles a silhouette of a person (or more people) that you'll locate below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your image's privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's present personal privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced ideal corner of the image and select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.