As i already informed you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting and using it you could make your Facebook account very secure and also private. Now Facebook individual has his control over great deal of points on his Facebook account as well as Blocking Facebook friend list from other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In case if you do not want complete strangers to see your friend list after that you could just conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply comply with the this guide:
How Can I Lock My Friend List In Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account and also click your name on top right corner to see your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the top right corner of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New options appear enabling you to change your friends list privacy settings among other points.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to view your account page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More alternatives show up.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to forbid people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to every person other than you.