How Can I Reset My Facebook Account
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" option from the drop-down listing, both of which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username and also networks, most of which could only be transformed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notifications as well as authorizations, along with app passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" choices to change your settings for how you can be found on Facebook and by which, as well as just how others can communicate with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that show up close to your desired settings to earn and validate adjustments. Adjust the audience selector tool where available to mark how you share your material and also how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for how Facebook notifies you concerning task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" options enable you to make and also verify any type of changes. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn complying with on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also various other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for individual apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application altogether.