If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How Do I Cancel A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts in other places? Allow us know about it in the comments.