If you cannot locate archived Facebook messages, use the ideal collection of directions listed below. Remember that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
Ways to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To watch an archived discussion on Facebook, you must undergo the actions below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab over the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could experience the discussion that you're trying to find.
On a Mobile phone
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your internet browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the screen and also type the name of the individual you want to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results and after that you'll see every one of the messages from that person.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet computer, you can not explore the conversations themselves but you could search for a person's name from the listing of conversation threads. For example, you can browse "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry but you can't look for particular words you and also Henry sent out each other.