How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The picture has to be one that you posted, not just one of you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon usually resembles a shape of a person (or two individuals) that you'll discover below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your photo's privacy so that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top best corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current personal privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Idea: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower best edge of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.