There are several ways to do this yet we will take a look at posting them from your computer as well as this overview will certainly reveal you exactly how.
How Do I Post Photos To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to post. If you're posting multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you 'd like to include your images to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly submit your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.