How Do I See My History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's description page. On the next web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes several minutes to pack the very first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details web page. On the next screen, you are asked to permit for the app to retrieve your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that lots. You will see a listing of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to area. If someone has actually removed you as a friend given that you mounted the application, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For finest results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to check who has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your internet browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last couple of days. You could return to this view at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have ever before published to your Facebook account. The very first time the app loads, it could take a number of mins to show the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will see all the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You can independently see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.