How Do You Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to upload. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content right into the post box. You can also include a colored background by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add more material to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select an image or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.