How Do You Remove Likes On Facebook
How you can remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll completely to the bottom until you discover the section „ likes".
3. See to it you have actually selected „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will offer you a list of all your likes as tiles with preview image. This is exactly how you unlike every one:
Ways to Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does several things. First, it puts your name under the Status, showing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends a notice to whoever posted the Status. Third, if one more user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also obtain notifications. Remove such from another person's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" switch by mistake or wish to remove it for another reason. You could additionally eliminate your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if another individual has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go into the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that appears.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link listed below the Status.
Remove Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook as well as click your profile web link in the upper-left edge of the display.
2. Discover the Status update that you desire to eliminate in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status update and click on the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" button to verify your choice.