How Do You Untag Someone In A Photo On Facebook
How you can: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe image located on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of info about the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the appropriate notification, click the photo web link and it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the image, click "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a checklist of Options explaining why you intend to get rid of the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bugging me, etc.) will show up. Select the appropriate one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively eliminated the tag from the image and also it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Photo on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name provided in the top-right edge of the display. If the listed name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also choose your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service page will fill.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your business listed under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" option simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall photos you have submitted. Click on the image containing the tag you desire to eliminate, as well as it will automatically expand. A listing of all the tagged people shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you desire to untag. After a moment, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.