As i already informed you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting as well as by utilizing it you can make your Facebook account extremely secure and private. Now Facebook individual has his control over great deal of things on his Facebook account as well as Blocking Facebook friend list from other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you don't desire strangers to see your friend list then you can simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is really easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public just comply with the this guide:
How To Block Friends List On Facebook Timeline
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name on top right edge to view your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right edge of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives appear permitting you to modify your friends list privacy settings among other points.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" area.
5. Select either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict people from watching your friends list. "Friends" restricts accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to complete.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name on top right corner to watch your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" on top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More choices appear.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban people from viewing your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everyone other than you.