How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to watch the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could watch a list of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area as well as choose "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the individual to access your page once again.
Reward: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: