If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Cancel A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Let us understand about it in the comments.