It appears there is a single switch allowed, and as long as you haven't exercised this privilege yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your possibility to protect a much better LINK and also e-mail than the arbitrarily generated number appointed by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function anymore as soon as you select the brand-new one.
How To Change Facebook Username
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the area given. Facebook will let you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it as soon as. You are likewise meant to use your real name when establishing this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old URL connected to your site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.