Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Change Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", and the image is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you want to use.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you desire to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your taste, then pick Done when you're finished.