Is your Facebook account image obtaining a little old as well as stale? Modification it up a little bit with these steps.
How To Change Profile Picture On Facebook App
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and also the photo is established as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you wish to utilize.
- While the image is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the picture is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your preference, after that select Done when you're ended up.