Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How To Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you want to make use of for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the photo is set as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you desire to utilize.
- While the photo is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, after that choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the photo is presented on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your liking, then pick Done when you're finished.