It appears there is an one-time button enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never picked a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK and email than the randomly generated number appointed by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer once you select the new one.
How To Change Your Facebook Username
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area offered. Facebook will allow you know whether that username is available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly let you transform it when. You are additionally meant to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.