How To Connect Facebook Page To Twitter Account
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and also could pick what sort of content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Below you can decide how much information you intend to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Now you'll be able to merely publish a condition update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both services and also upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will immediately trim your blog post with an immediately created brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.