How To Contact Facebook Headquarters
Method 1: Making Use Of Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Review the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each option to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your account setups.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Coverage - Covers standard reporting (abuse, spam, and so on) as well as managing a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could additionally take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover typical issues and problems.
3. Select a pertinent section. As an example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that clarify ways to treat your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, just click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a few words connected to your problem. You ought to see several recommendations pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking an answer to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your questions are typically resolved in this area.
- To look into advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your existing trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to search for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting a Complaint by means of the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced appropriate side of the website beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling in the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following types, you should initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display and then click your preferred language.
7. Fill in the problem form. This will differ from one person to another based on one's personal details and the nature of one's grievance, yet make sure to be as extensive as possible when filling out this type. You should consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your email to get here as necessary within three to 5 service days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't really presently disabled), you won't have the ability to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can likewise use a telephone number right here.
4. Enter your complete name. Ensure the name detailed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit an image of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID available, take one currently and send it to yourself by means of email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could validate the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you could not get a feedback for numerous days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" field in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. See to it you can access whichever platform you prefer to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your selected tool of communication for a code. For instance, if you provided your telephone number, you need to get a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can likewise choose to log out of your account on all tools if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).