If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How To Delete Facebook Created Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to remove your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.