If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can see it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.