If you can't locate archived Facebook messages, use the proper collection of guidelines listed below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook App
The quickest method to obtain to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
How to find an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived discussion on Facebook, you must experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab over the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can undergo the conversation that you're looking for.
On a Mobile Device
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook too. From your internet browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Tap the search bar on top of the screen and also type the name of the person you want to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page then you'll see all the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile internet site from your phone or tablet computer, you can't explore the conversations themselves yet you could look for an individual's name from the listing of conversation threads. For instance, you could browse "Henry" to locate archived messages to Henry yet you cannot search for specific words you as well as Henry sent each other.